Membership with the Commonwealth Association of Museums provides exclusive access to the professional development and networking opportunities we offer. The membership has access to the distance learning program, the internship program, the Triennial Conference, regional workshops, and to submit content to the website blog.
Join CAM to:
- participate in online CAM community meet-ups
- participate in the Distance Learning Programme
- host a Canadian intern for 6 months
- receive a discount on registration for CAM programmes
- be eligible for travel bursaries, and
- have a voice – and votes – at CAM and ICOM and contribute to Commonwealth deliberations.
Most importantly, your membership fees support our work. Everything CAM does we raise project funds to accomplish. CAM receives no core operating funding. We need your support for all of our upcoming events and programmes.
Please complete the online membership registration form and select your membership category to proceed with online payment. Please note your membership registration is not finalized until payment is received.
If you require an alternative method of payment or would like to be invoiced for your membership (PayPal, cheque, bank transfer, etc.), please send us an email at email@example.com.
EXISTING MEMBERS: Please complete the online membership registration form to ensure that we have your most up to date information on file.
CAM’s membership year runs from January 1 to December 31.
Memberships are priced according to the GDP of your country or the institutional budget of your organization in order to be more inclusive of institutions in developing countries and smaller institutions everywhere (World Bank, June 2019 data).
- All Non-Commonwealth Nations
- Antiqua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- New Zealand
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Sri. Lanka
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- The Gambia
- Group 1 High Income and Non-Commonwealth Countries $50
- Group 2 Upper-Middle Income Countries 30% Discount
- Group 3 Lower-Middle Income Countries 50% Discount
- Group 4 Low Income Countries 80% Discount
- High Income Countries $30
- Upper-Middle Income Countries 33% Discount
- Lower-Middle Income Countries 67% Discount
- Low Income Countries 83% Discount
- Institutional Budget over $250,000 – $150
- Institutional Budget between $150,000 – $250,000 – 33% Discount
- Institutional Budget $75,000 – $150,000 – 67% Discount
- Institutional Budget below $75,000 – 80% Discount