Membership with the Commonwealth Association of Museums provides exclusive access to the professional development opportunities we offer. The CAM Bulletin is a bimonthly newsletter that keeps CAM members up to date with all ongoing activities and opportunities as they arise. The membership has access to the distance learning program, the internship program, the Triennial Conference, regional workshops, and to submit content to the membership blog.
Join CAM to:
- receive the CAM Bulletin
- participate in the Distance Learning Programme
- host a Canadian intern for 6 months
- receive a discount on registration for CAM programmes
- be eligible for travel bursaries, and
- have a voice – and votes – at CAM and ICOM and contribute to Commonwealth deliberations.
Most importantly, your membership fees support our work. Everything CAM does we raise project funds to accomplish. CAM receives no core operating funding. We need your support for all of our upcoming events and programmes.
Please complete the online membership registration form and select your membership category to proceed with online payment.
If you require an alternative method of payment (PayPal, cheque, bank transfer, etc.), please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXISTING MEMBERS: Please complete the online membership registration form to ensure that we have your most up to date information on file.
CAM’s membership year runs from January 1 to December 31.
If you are unable to pay online, please download the membership form and send in your application via email to email@example.com. We will contact you to arrange an alternative payment method.
Memberships are priced according to the GDP of your country or the institutional budget of your organization in order to be more inclusive of institutions in developing countries and smaller institutions everywhere (World Bank, June 2019 data).
- All Non-Commonwealth Nations
- Antiqua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- New Zealand
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Sri. Lanka
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- The Gambia
- Group 1 High Income and Non-Commonwealth Countries $50
- Group 2 Upper-Middle Income Countries 30% Discount
- Group 3 Lower-Middle Income Countries 50% Discount
- Group 4 Low Income Countries 80% Discount
- High Income Countries $30
- Upper-Middle Income Countries 33% Discount
- Lower-Middle Income Countries 67% Discount
- Low Income Countries 83% Discount
- Institutional Budget over $250,000 – $150
- Institutional Budget between $150,000 – $250,000 – 33% Discount
- Institutional Budget $75,000 – $150,000 – 67% Discount
- Institutional Budget below $75,000 – 80% Discount